Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Herm Edwards on Tiger: Something Worth Thinking About

I told myself that I wasn't going to comment on the Tiger Woods "scandal" (if that's what you want to call it) but something was brought to my attention today that I had to make a post about. Over the past few weeks ever since this story broke loose there have been many different people commenting on the issue and talking about what they think Tiger needs to do. I think I have probably heard the best advice of all today coming from Herm Edwards. The advice he gave is good for Tiger but also for anyone who might have their priorities out of whack to the point where it is messing up their career or their life in general. He brought up some points that I haven't heard anyone else talking about and that I think are really worth considering. Here is the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment