Friday, April 10, 2009

Thinking Positive


I was reading a post on Bob Starkey's blog today and I really liked it. It was entitled "Perspective." So I decided I would post what he had and add a few quotes to it that I have found throughout the year. I have a friend that is always telling me to think positive. I truly think that doing so makes life much more enjoyable.


"The gem cannot be polished without friction."-Chinese Proverb


"May there be enough clouds in your life to make a beautiful sunset."-Rebecca Gregory


"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't we?"-Rose Kennedy


"Wherever we look upon this earth, the opportunities take shape within the problems."-Nelson A. Rockefeller


"In order to see a rainbow or a beautiful sunset, we must always be looking up." -Unknown


"Smiles and good humor are the seasonings that make everyday living taste better." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment